EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Good luck. Getting someone to do more than talk can be a real PITA

30 minutes on the phone with three different people. Refrigerator can not be replaced due to it only having parts replaced twice in the last year. It needs to be 4 times in a year with parts replaced. They don't count the other two that were before last years time. More fun. Tech will be called on Monday for yet another appointment.

@Honora
frow.gif
I hope is is a pullet. Enjoy Ireland. That is somewhere I would love visit for vacation.

Thank you! You can visit me after my house is done. :) Although it is not in a very interesting area. It's a rural area in the middle of the country, no tourist attractions. I am mainly looking forward to having some space for more chickens, haha!

Thank you! You can visit me after my house is done. :) Although it is not in a very interesting area. It's a rural area in the middle of the country, no tourist attractions. I am mainly looking forward to having some space for more chickens, haha!
sounds perfect!!
you'll have to get together with Sumi!!!

Hey all,, I am back and alive

And I still hate hospitals, doctors and nurses.... (nothing personal). if you are one..

If you want to read the gory details they are here:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1052702/surviving-minnesota/21930#post_18315841

If not I understand,,
Oh, Ralphie.... I'm so glad you're ok. I must admit, I'm a physician, and like Mel have been known to refuse to go to the ER before, etc. After I hit my head and hurt my neck, I probably should have sought treatment. Why not? Too much to do (including all that heavy lifting, lumber prep, yard work... ). I'm a horrible patient.
hide.gif

My first thought was wow why didn't you go but then I thought back and well I've done the same so glad your still here.

Yuuuuupppp...
I see you lurking, Kristin
frow.gif
I think I fell asleep leaving the thread open.
hide.gif

@Fire Ant Farm !!!!
hugs.gif
Special delivery coming 5/4!!! 11 NN chicks!!!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
Snape stole my
love.gif

OMG, that's awesome!!!!

Snape is VERY impressed.

Quote: No, Banti, it's MY yard.....
lau.gif

Quote: Now I really feel old; my youngest is 45!
Hey, Dad!!!!
frow.gif

Chicken Math
My last feed run ALMOST looked like that (or at least it seemed like it did).

I was running on a bad sleep deficit, so I slept in this morning (in a big way) - up briefly at 7:30, then back down until 12. Still need more catching up, but at least I'm feeling human. Of course, that's less time to do all the chores. I just finished coffee and breakfast/lunch, and so I'd better get going...

- Ant Farm

Last edited:
Quote: No, Banti, it's MY yard.....
lau.gif

Quote: Now I really feel old; my youngest is 45!
Hey, Dad!!!!
frow.gif

Chicken Math
My last feed run ALMOST looked like that (or at least it seemed like it did).

I was running on a bad sleep deficit, so I slept in this morning (in a big way) - up briefly at 7:30, then back down until 12. Still need more catching up, but at least I'm feeling human. Of course, that's less time to do all the chores. I just finished coffee and breakfast/lunch, and so I'd better get going...

- Ant Farm
Ken, Kim, Keith, Kristen? Hmmm.....possible, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom