EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Just popping in to vent. I was at home, from work, all day, waiting for my refrigerator to be delivered. Had to cancel a couple important meetings to stay home. All furniture has been rearranged and pushed out of the way for it.

They screwed up, and when I finally called at 3pm, it wasn't own the list. But I was reassured that they would call someone to get it and come by. Called again at 5pm. No, we don't know, we'll try to call a driver. Called back 6pm. Nope, no drivers left, we have no idea what you're talking about.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

(Sorry, just needed to vent. Going to head out and work on the paddocks for a while and try to blow off some steam.)

Just popping in to vent. I was at home, from work, all day, waiting for my refrigerator to be delivered. Had to cancel a couple important meetings to stay home. All furniture has been rearranged and pushed out of the way for it.

They screwed up, and when I finally called at 3pm, it wasn't own the list. But I was reassured that they would call someone to get it and come by. Called again at 5pm. No, we don't know, we'll try to call a driver. Called back 6pm. Nope, no drivers left, we have no idea what you're talking about.

(Sorry, just needed to vent. Going to head out and work on the paddocks for a while and try to blow off some steam.)

I'd be very aggravated about that too. Sorry that happened.

I'd tell them to keep it & spend my money elsewhere; wouldn't be the 1st time, but I'm funny that way.

Is there much hope for shipped eggs with detached air cells? :(

They were bubble wrapped and packaged very well, but the local post office is so hard on mail. The poor eggs spent an extra day longer driving around the neighborhood than they should have. Our two girls have been broody the past week, and we were really hoping to give them eggs to hatch.

Is there much hope for shipped eggs with detached air cells? :(

They were bubble wrapped and packaged very well, but the local post office is so hard on mail. The poor eggs spent an extra day longer driving around the neighborhood than they should have. Our two girls have been broody the past week, and we were really hoping to give them eggs to hatch.

I think they would have a better chance in an incubator if that is an option.

I have issues with those: they cost more, the velcro wears out quickly, and they take ages to dry. I prefer the flats/prefolds with a cute cover. But to each their own!
Yes. That is why there are so many products out there.

Sounds like my Sears washer. :hugs :hugs

i know this is kinda random but i dont know where else to post this i need help identifying a chick! i cannot for the life of me figure out what she is! im guessing shes around a month old i bought her when she was just getting feathers shes very fast and loud

Attachments

• IMG_20170520_110208530 (1).jpg
    IMG_20170520_110208530 (1).jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 6
i know this is kinda random but i dont know where else to post this i need help identifying a chick! i cannot for the life of me figure out what she is! im guessing shes around a month old i bought her when she was just getting feathers shes very fast and loud
I'm not sure, sorry. Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom