EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Sweet! I love it when people get carried away talking about something I'm curious about.... Great for learning, eh.

I bet you get a ton of raised eyebrows. I'd love to have more, I just don't have room....

I'm actually only feeding about 50lbs of feed to my birds every week and a half or so. They're getting a ton of feed from bugs and grass... Pushes my feed bill down to a lovely level.

You said "You loose" :lau
There is a big difference between loose and lose....

Nope.
:oops:

Explain!

Sweet! I love it when people get carried away talking about something I'm curious about.... Great for learning, eh.

I bet you get a ton of raised eyebrows. I'd love to have more, I just don't have room....

I'm actually only feeding about 50lbs of feed to my birds every week and a half or so. They're getting a ton of feed from bugs and grass... Pushes my feed bill down to a lovely level.

You said "You loose" :lau
There is a big difference between loose and lose....

Nope.
I have enough room for 50000 x 100 chickens, but I don't think my husband would appreciate that. :lau And I wouldn't have enough buildings for winter...lol.

I don't know exactly how much I'm feeding at the moment. DH brought this and dumped it where I ripped out the large maple tree. They had seed wheat left over.:lau
Works for me!:confused: They've eaten maybe half. Nice heavy wheat. They still like millet better. Fussy chickens. They're eating a bag of starter ever week or so.
20170528_101955.jpg

I have enough room for 50000 x 100 chickens, but I don't think my husband would appreciate that. :lau And I wouldn't have enough buildings for winter...lol.

I don't know exactly how much I'm feeding at the moment. DH brought this and dumped it where I ripped out the large maple tree. They had seed wheat left over.:lau
Works for me!:confused: They've eaten maybe half. Nice heavy wheat. They still like millet better. Fussy chickens. They're eating a bag of starter ever week or so.
View attachment 1034420
Hot diggety. I'm moving in. :drool

Back
Top Bottom