EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Good morning how are the kids? The real kids.

Well I'm off to work things are abnormally busy there and stress filled. Time to get this party started.

Kids are doing good. Son had his last ballgame of the season last night. Made it through the whole season without losing my cool until last night. Had to go and make a scene and be labeled as "that Dad" by getting into it with the ump. It was ugly from the get go and I lost it in the 4th when the opponent had a runner called out at 3rd, ump changed the call and decided kid was safe. Kid proceded to get up while coaches and umps were gathering to discuss and ran home. Time was never called and run counted. I was in the wrong with my actions but the run shouldn't have counted and the kid should have been put back on third.

Hope you have a wonderful day.

One of many reasons I don't mind Texas.

Attachments

• 20170605_063522.jpg
    20170605_063522.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20170605_064642.jpg
    20170605_064642.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 4
Actually, we're missing quite a few. Abi, Sally, ChickenCanoe, CanadaChicken, RIR roost, Camping, Runt, & probably a bunch more I can't think of ATM. 'Tis the season; after the bitter cold of Winter & before the blistering heat of Summer
Seems like their are people missing from other threads as well. This time of year gets busy for a lot of us with gardens.

Back
Top Bottom