EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Hello Sally, How long would you recommend waiting to crack a shell on a chick you can hear peeping and moving inside but has not managed to Pip through the shell?

Thanks

Until it stops peeping!! I would not even be touching the egg, I would have it in lockdown until day 25 or 26 before touching it and hindering the chances of it hatching.. It could be the shell is too hard from lack of moisture from not being in a high humidity area continuously.....

I think I said this once before,,,,or am having De'ju' va'.......

Gift soaps for the nurses are done! I managed to get 15 in total so if there's soaps left I can always use it as laundry soap.

20171109_220111.jpg

Until it stops peeping!! I would not even be touching the egg, I would have it in lockdown until day 25 or 26 before touching it and hindering the chances of it hatching.. It could be the shell is too hard from lack of moisture from not being in a high humidity area continuously.....

I think I said this once before,,,,or am having De'ju' va'.......
You might have, I'm new to this particular subject. I only know something was in it as I was getting ready to toss the eggs that had not piped. Its the last one though and the rest are hatched.

You might have, I'm new to this particular subject. I only know something was in it as I was getting ready to toss the eggs that had not piped. Its the last one though and the rest are hatched.

ahh,, Good luck on it...I know some people open them...BUT I have only killed them when I have tried that... I am now sort of hands off on hatching and pray for the best.

Don't ya hate when the mail claims they stopped by with your package and you know for a fact they didn't because you've been home all day? I just want my dang carseat! :he
Not once has my deliveryman brought me a package.
I hate it worse when my Marek's vaccine which is packed in ice and marked keep away from heat and direct sunlight and marked..hold for pick up....is left in my black mail box in 90 degree weather for 6 hours and they fail to even tell me it is coming...

Whew.....still venting as you can see from 8 weeks ago..
Vancomycin. Numerous times.

Don't ya hate when the mail claims they stopped by with your package and you know for a fact they didn't because you've been home all day? I just want my dang carseat! :he
Not once has my deliveryman brought me a package.
I hate it worse when my Marek's vaccine which is packed in ice and marked keep away from heat and direct sunlight and marked..hold for pick up....is left in my black mail box in 90 degree weather for 6 hours and they fail to even tell me it is coming...

Whew.....still venting as you can see from 8 weeks ago..
Vancomycin. Numerous times.

Back
Top Bottom