EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Ebay seller. I should've known better.
Can the instructions be looked up from the original company?

They might have it on their site. I was able to find make, model and parts list on the old grain cart we bought. The gearbox needed to be replaced. The agricultural business we took it to hadn't been able to find that. :p

They might have it on their site. I was able to find make, model and parts list on the old grain cart we bought. The gearbox needed to be replaced. The agricultural business we took it to hadn't been able to find that. :p
Youtube has an assembly clip for the same machine, bought from Lowes. They started out with a partially assembled machine, though.

I've sent a message to the seller, telling him how disappointed I am, but it's not his fault; I don't know how to contact the drop shippers he deals with, so he'll have to take the heat. I don't expect any satisfaction from him.

Hi everyone.. Any one want to bite this?
bite.gif

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/chicken-and-duck-eggs-together.1241182/

Another new development. I contacted the seller, and he said the splitter should have been already assembled when it arrived.

FC1949C6-D0CC-4D2E-8550-F12FB7FFBBC2.jpeg 01B22B53-1D25-4C4B-86FD-7DC2F56C05A5.jpeg My two newest additions. Silkie serama mix with silver Mille bearded d’uccle! 8D77AAE1-800E-43A4-BCB5-AFED57F7C252.jpeg CB42C286-774F-40ED-86DC-DC2D6113C85C.jpeg My two cuties, frizzle Cochin and frizzle polish. E04662AE-4199-457A-9CD0-4CD987DB3877.jpeg and last but not least 2 of my 4 week old seramas.
And my hens are laying up a storm! So lots of fresh eggs for cooking etc!
Hope everyone is doing good!

Attachments

• EFF3142A-F95C-4040-86AA-2EBCABAA8F1B.jpeg
    EFF3142A-F95C-4040-86AA-2EBCABAA8F1B.jpeg
    257.3 KB · Views: 1

All together, finally. Good to bowl with a woman married to a right fair mechanic who's pretty stout.

Last edited:
Day 23 on a setting where the incubator died on the first week and it took 1.5 days to exchange the oven. Gunna candle and maybe chalk it up as 0% h.r..:confused:
What a waste of 2/3 of a month of spring..:he
balut egg dinner for the trash can.

Is there anything to worry about if a chick internally pips at the high end of the air cell, and you don't hear chirping (but do see movement and breathing)? Aren't they supposed to internally pip at the bottom of the dip?

Back
Top Bottom