EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Good morning my friends. I hope you are all well. I am sorry I have been out of touch but I had two toes kid and had to deal with babies and milking it and then the one didn't kid till Sunday afternoon so I had the kids on my truck until today and then I storms yuck.
@fire370 it looks like you were in the thick of it hope you're okay.
I introduced you to Harmony and pandemonium so now meet Rumba and Tiva. they're about 20 hours old and these photos so they're still kind of hunched up and unfolding.
IMG_20190204_105512257_HDR.jpg IMG_20190204_105039183.jpg

Turned out to be a halfassed decent day. Got hydrants set on the newest well that was dug 3 months ago. LOL. Just came in from cleaning and disinfecting hatchers, cleaning and disinfecting the brooders I cleared today, taking care of all the chicks for the night and started a few more racks of chicken eggs. The racks I started are out of the big free range flock that has anything and everything thrown in there. These are my absolute favorite chicks to hatch. Get some awesome colored mixes and fantastic layers. Time to chill out for awhile.
Pictures?

Just killed 1 out of a pair of coyotes. Beautiful icy foggy morning.
I wish you'd come by my place and take care of the pack it runs right around getting tired of my mom is reacting in the in the braying of the donkey next door. Not to mention their infernal yipping it makes me and the goats nervous

Back
Top Bottom