EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Supposed to rain all weekend again.

Morning
Good morning. At least you're getting rain and not ice like fire. Course it was kind of freaky to get the thunder and lightning with ice course we didn't get near the amount of ice he did he can keep it too. I live on the magic line they call Interstate I-44 it's so weird have the storms go right up that corridor. it's beneficial in the winter time, in the spring it makes us a bigger Target for those nasty tornadoes since we are often on the dry line .

Good morning my friends. I hope you are all well. I am sorry I have been out of touch but I had two toes kid and had to deal with babies and milking it and then the one didn't kid till Sunday afternoon so I had the kids on my truck until today and then I storms yuck.
@fire370 it looks like you were in the thick of it hope you're okay.
I introduced you to Harmony and pandemonium so now meet Rumba and Tiva. they're about 20 hours old and these photos so they're still kind of hunched up and unfolding.
View attachment 1666235 View attachment 1666236

Congrats Dax!

So did you make a lot of progress?
Getting closer and I found the material I need to make shelve in coop over their roost area. It will be a chicken tack room as well.
Good morning. At least you're getting rain and not ice like fire. Course it was kind of freaky to get the thunder and lightning with ice course we didn't get near the amount of ice he did he can keep it too. I live on the magic line they call Interstate I-44 it's so weird have the storms go right up that corridor. it's beneficial in the winter time, in the spring it makes us a bigger Target for those nasty tornadoes since we are often on the dry line .
I’m off the 80 corridor and the storms literally go past/through us all the time. Sometimes the storm splits our yard in half. It will be in front but not back. Happens more often than not.
Oh and ski resorts had to close temporarily over the weekend. Too much snow. I read that one lift area received 11 feet over the weekend

Getting closer and I found the material I need to make shelve in coop over their roost area. It will be a chicken tack room as well.

I’m off the 80 corridor and the storms literally go past/through us all the time. Sometimes the storm splits our yard in half. It will be in front but not back. Happens more often than not.
Oh and ski resorts had to close temporarily over the weekend. Too much snow. I read that one lift area received 11 feet over the weekend
wow that is really weird front versus the backyard mine's not that close I'm usually just either a couple of miles into the weather or out of it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom