EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Welp, I called out of work today. First time on any job I've had to. Bug is running a fever and can't go to school, Blu has to work, my dad is in the hospital and mom is with him, MIL is also sick.

We have no idea what's wrong with my dad yet. Supposed to find out later this morning. He was having a hard time breathing yesterday and he's been puking for days. We're hoping his blood disorder isn't rearing its head again.

Welp, I called out of work today. First time on any job I've had to. Bug is running a fever and can't go to school, Blu has to work, my dad is in the hospital and mom is with him, MIL is also sick.

We have no idea what's wrong with my dad yet. Supposed to find out later this morning. He was having a hard time breathing yesterday and he's been puking for days. We're hoping his blood disorder isn't rearing its head again.
:fl

Day 10 duck eggs.
For everyone to use if someone has interest.

A day 10 alive one, which moves if you watch closely.

A first days quiter with a bloodring.
IMG_1931.JPG

I was so tired I took a nap and didn't realize it until I woke up. :lol:

So, dad had an allergic reaction to a medication he was put on recently and it made it seem like he was having a heart attack. They've got him on something else for his COPD now that he's taken before and done well on. While he was there, they spotted some stuff on his scans that could possibly be cancer, but they don't think it is. At this point, they just want to be sure that it isn't and he'll be going to see an oncologist next week. Fingers crossed it's nothing that serious! :fl

Back
Top Bottom