EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Hey all, too many names to type.... I am still busy as heck and praying this soaping finally brings profit this year! Else I am killing myself for notta! MC I need help fermenting feed, can you give me a run down please? <3
Pour 6 oz each of Brandy, Rum and Triple Sec into a glass. Throw it back, and you are now fermented enough that all food will be fermented too.

Hey all, too many names to type.... I am still busy as heck and praying this soaping finally brings profit this year! Else I am killing myself for notta! MC I need help fermenting feed, can you give me a run down please? <3
Are you asking about fermenting poultry feed or something for human consumption like kimchee?

Just stuck 18 chicken eggs in one bator, and 14 celadon quail in the other! One of the eggs is the most brilliant turquoise! Never done quail before. Husband told me he would have somewhere to put them before they hatch. :fl

I still have a broody...I might give her a few of the chicken eggs to hatch. Every time I give her eggs something happens to them (not necessarily her fault). My other broody has 5 babies following her around everywhere now. We started with 6 but one disappeared. :(

I’m putting shipped eggs in the incubator on Wednesday. I’ve never had a successful hatch and I’ve never used shipped eggs. I have a new incubator. The nurture right 360. I’m cautiously hopeful but more worried I will have the same results as in the past. I’m a hot mess over these eggs. I’ve read everything I can find on incubating chicks. Wish me luck.

Back
Top Bottom