Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Egg binding

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Injury

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Here's a picture... she is way worse now. Her feet are curled and she won't stand.

Last edited:
She's very pretty Bubbles. Suggesting Marek's to someone is worse than telling them their hen is a rooster. I really hope that's not it. It's one of my fears. I'm a novice, so don't take my words as an absolute I just searched based on what you said was happening.
Yeah, I'd actually love it if one of my EEs was a rooster. Can't say the same for Marek's.
Sorry the pictures are shaky.

Last edited:
Thanks Sally. I'm chewin' on my fingernails over here. I've already put in soo much work getting these gals worm and lice free.

awww I am sorry sweetie
hugs.gif

omg she dose look vary scared!!! try giving her warm water. which might help her to calm down. if she dosent drink try feeding her some bread. i know most people will think this wont help but i have a feeling. is she hot? that might be why shes breathing lots?

I don't know if there's much I can do... she is a bit warm, but not super hot. It's pretty cold right now, so not heatstroke.

Last edited:
Right now I'm just hoping for the best and waiting for morning @Eggcessive, It's too dark now to do much of anything. When I was last out I separated her and put her on a bed of shavings. I can't think straight right now, sorry if I missed any posts.

Edit: I don't have any electrolytes either. I'll get some tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom