EEEKKK!!! HELP!!!!

hollymh

*A Scrambled Egg*
15 Years
Feb 8, 2009
Texas
This fell out of my mango tree, I'm highly allergic to bees so I need some advice on what I should do! I know bees are at risk currently so I don't truly want to kill them, but I can't have them coming after me, my child, or my animals. If I get stung literally once I go into shock withtin a few mins so please... Suggestions, there are about a gazillion of them too?!?

22622_bees_005e.jpg

22622_bees_011e.jpg

Fist, I am not a bee expert.

IMO - I would let them alone for now - If the Queen is there, I think she will move and then her hive will go with her.

Next Step - Look for some locals who handles bees - They may be willing to come and collect them and provide these bees with a new home / hive.

Quote:
Thanks, I got help from a local last time we had a major bee problem and they set the hive on fire
sad.png
made me sad, but the bees that survived moved to my other mango tree beside it(the tree this hive fell from) and what is intresting is that my tree has gone crazy with mangos since the bees have been there and I thank them for that, but I'm afraid to ask for help from another local because I think they will kill them again
hit.gif
... So, do you think if I leave the be they will move?

I agree find a bee keeper nearby.Hard to tell nowdays if your dealing with just regular bees or killer bees.

We had some bees at work on a post & we left them alone.Yes they will look for another home.Just watch your house & buildings to make sure they dont try to build a hive in them.

Last edited:
is it possible they burned out the last ones because they were not the type of bee that people use for honey? did they ever tell you what kind of bees they were?

I would hate to see them destroyed as well but you must think of yourself and your kids first. Try to find someone who will remove them without killing them (you can ask them on the phone before giving the go-ahead). If they kill just be honest and tell them you are looking for someone who will remove them without killing them but if you can't find someone you will call them back. Then if you are not able to locate someone to get rid of them without killing you can always call the first person back.

Either way, thru death or relocation, you need to get them gone asap....

Back
Top Bottom