eFowl

fryburgfarmer

In the Brooder
Jul 30, 2015
Ohio
I saw Call Ducks on eFowl.com but I only need 4 ducks as chicks and don't want to pay for 15 birds. Any idea where eFowl is located?

I saw Call Ducks on eFowl.com but I only need 4 ducks as chicks and don't want to pay for 15 birds. Any idea where eFowl is located?
There have been a few posts about how horrible eFowl is and they really don't care about what birds actually make it to their destination alive. Call ducklings are extremely small and fragile and don't handle shipping well which is why no breeder will ship ducklings. eFowl is a middle man and doesn't actually carry their own ducks but gets them from other farms.

There have been a few posts about how horrible eFowl is and they really don't care about what birds actually make it to their destination alive. Call ducklings are extremely small and fragile and don't handle shipping well which is why no breeder will ship ducklings. eFowl is a middle man and doesn't actually carry their own ducks but gets them from other farms.
I was really hoping for a pick-up availability but they don't offer that! Thanks for the tip. I'll stick with Meyer Hatchery! Any clue where I can get Call Ducks as ducklings in mid-west Ohio?

I was really hoping for a pick-up availability but they don't offer that! Thanks for the tip. I'll stick with Meyer Hatchery! Any clue where I can get Call Ducks as ducklings in mid-west Ohio?
I think there is a breeder list around but it's the wrong time of year for calls. @Lacrystol would be someone to talk to.

Yeah eFowl if you look at there website it talks about there farm in Minnesota. I currently live in Minnesota and wanted to buy local for alot of reasons. I was originally going to buy from Metzer but they are in California so I paid $25 dollars more and ordered from eFowl to get local birds. When they shipped I used the tracking number and..... they came from Metzer in CA and I paid $25 dollars more. Lesson learned, I love my ducks and will just skip the middle man in the future

Yeah eFowl if you look at there website it talks about there farm in Minnesota. I currently live in Minnesota and wanted to buy local for alot of reasons. I was originally going to buy from Metzer but they are in California so I paid $25 dollars more and ordered from eFowl to get local birds. When they shipped I used the tracking number and..... they came from Metzer in CA and I paid $25 dollars more. Lesson learned, I love my ducks and will just skip the middle man in the future

I saw eFowl has hatcheries all over but they only sell mixed call ducks and I NEED them to be in colored pairs.

SERIOUSLY, Efowl got there flock from Metzer??

Back
Top Bottom