Egg Art

Shandra

Hatching
12 Years
Aug 12, 2007
Hi
Its been to many years for this brain to remember but there was a person here and for the life of me I cannot remember her name, I would if I saw it but I dont know ifshe changed it or not, That used to take the first egg and use a polymer cane to preserve the egg and created beautiful art work. Does anyone know how to contact her> She used to moderate and ran the board for a while.
Thanks in Advance.
Nice to see the board expanded the way it has and wow so many new faces!!!
Shandra

Not sure, but It's probably 5azsisters. Check out her website, If its not her you were thinking of, I'm sure she could help you anyways as she can do so amazing things with an egg!!!!!!!

Welcome Shandra!
I know who you are referring to and I can't remember her name either. I'm sure SpottedCrow or SpeckledHen can recall it.

Little chicken Racing Team makes poleymer clay decorated eggs but he is a he
smile.png

Shandra, the person you are thinking of from the old BYC is Shortlegs. She was the one who inspired me to get into polymer clay eggs.
For the life of me, I cannot find or remember the name of her website. I know she moved out of the USA at least a year ago.

Spotted Crow might know the name of the site, or even TerrieLacy, who is a moderator here. Try sending them a PM.

Here is some of my egg art...

IMG_6058_PCeggs_LCRT2007.jpg

IMG_4100_LCRT_Lacy_Easter_Basket.jpg

Back
Top Bottom