Egg bound

Bless its heart!!! She looks pitiful
sad.png

My girl her name is Little Turkey she is a hen tho not s turkey but she has a twin and I always said yall little turkeys. so that's both their names. Mine has been on the nest since about 1:45 today.

I know! But you would not believe how much she ate after that pic. I mixed her regular food with the pellets and she seriously ate for at least five minutes and drank a bunch of water. I sure hope she makes it.

I know! But you would not believe how much she ate after that pic. I mixed her regular food with the pellets and she seriously ate for at least five minutes and drank a bunch of water. I sure hope she makes it.
what is her regular food and what pellets are you talking about cause my girl isn't eating much.

Her regular food is an organic layer and then the pellets are a supplement called Manna I think. I see you have a Blue Heeler...I do too. He's the best dog I have ever had! Where are you in Alabama? I'm in TN.

Ok I tried to do the exam and when I put my finger just barely in she acted like she was in pain and squatted a little. so im pretty sure its an egg there. what do yall think.

Ok I tried to do the exam and when I put my finger just barely in she acted like she was in pain and squatted a little. so im pretty sure its an egg there. what do yall think.
I did the same thing and could have sworn there was an egg there and tried to work it out but nothing came out. Is her tummy swollen? Is she eating?

Back
Top Bottom