Egg Candling! Tips, Tricks, and Best Practices.

Pics
I have to get a better flashlight I don't like using the light on top of the incubator can't see good in that one do you recommend one.

Yes, I have a couple I've been really happy with. All 3 of these are smaller in size, so easy to hold in your hand but are still high lumen flashlights (they are also rechargeable which is a must when candling a lot). The Sofirn is still what I use on a daily basis because it's still the most comfortable in my hand but I also like the WUBEN. All were purchased on Amazon. I was disappointed with the Hoxida.

High Lumen Flashlight Comparison (1).jpg
High Lumen Flashlight Comparison (2).jpg

I would like a recommendation on what type of candle in to buy?

Everyone has their favorites but I posted just above your post with my 2 favorite high lumen flashlights to use for candling.

Yes, I have a couple I've been really happy with. All 3 of these are smaller in size, so easy to hold in your hand but are still high lumen flashlights (they are also rechargeable which is a must when candling a lot). The Sofirn is still what I use on a daily basis because it's still the most comfortable in my hand but I also like the WUBEN. All were purchased on Amazon. I was disappointed with the Hoxida.

View attachment 2651216View attachment 2651217

Back
Top Bottom