Egg Candling! Tips, Tricks, and Best Practices.

Pics
Is that what it's supposed to kind of look like

Yep, here's mine. :) We can't see much with the naked eye yet but there is a lot happening in there.

5-6-21 Day 1.jpg

I've been checking my humidity all the time because for some reason it keeps going really high really low so I've been keeping my eye on it and I noticed the turner light wasn't on and I know I checked it when I put the eggs in so they haven't been turning do you think one day is okay.

I've been checking my humidity all the time because for some reason it keeps going really high really low so I've been keeping my eye on it and I noticed the turner light wasn't on and I know I checked it when I put the eggs in so they haven't been turning do you think one day is okay.

Studies show that turning between days 0-7 is most important but I wouldn't worry too much. Even when people accidentally forget to turn on their turner for a couple of weeks they can still have chicks hatch. It would just reduce the number of successful hatches and you're only talking about 1 day. :)

Studies show that turning between days 0-7 is most important but I wouldn't worry too much. Even when people accidentally forget to turn on their turner for a couple of weeks they can still have chicks hatch. It would just reduce the number of successful hatches and you're only talking about 1 day. :)
I don't know what happened it usually resets when I do the test run the light comes on and there we go but when I went to go in there it didn't go. Good thoughts good thoughts.

I don't know what happened it usually resets when I do the test run the light comes on and there we go but when I went to go in there it didn't go. Good thoughts good thoughts.

Did you reset the number of days to hatch? If you're using an NR360 you will need to reset the number of days to hatch or it won't automatically turn because of the auto shut off for lockdown.

Did you reset the number of days to hatch? If you're using an NR360 you will need to reset the number of days to hatch or it won't automatically turn because of the auto shut off for lockdown.

I did that Three times even before I put the eggs in there to make sure double checked reset everything and then tested the automatic turner I think I'm going crazy.

Back
Top Bottom