Egg Testers Please

Thats eggciting news! great hatch!
I am going to go turn my pretty blue eggs.........

I'd love being a tester! If you still need anyone my zip is: 10306
tongue.png

Today is day 21 for me! Nothing yet.. They were in transit for seven days (yes in a "priority box") so... we'll see. My home eggs I set along with them hatched yesterday.. 7 out of 8. YAY!

Hey Sweetshoplady! Today (day 22) one of your eggs hatched! Can you believe that!? In transit SEVEN (YES SEVEN) days.. from Florida to extreme North Missouri! I think that's GREAT!!!!
smile.png

Cason, that is wonderful! I was getting ready to PM you to let you know I'd send you more eggs if due to the long trip and who knows what happened along the way that they didn't hatch. The pics of P'colas that hatched are adorable. All different colors, some look like their moms and some like their daddy. (gray as baby)

The only hen I have right now that lays a pure blue colored egg is Sophie, the other EEs lay a greenish color.

I will get eggs to everyone who has asked. Its just taking longer due to the hens laying in secret places and taking days off.

Quote:
I totally agree with this................the box in a box seems to work out MUCH better......I received my second set exactly like she mentions(with the shavings/chips around) AND bubble wrapped the eggs also.......not ONE broke!

I would be most happy to help test any eggs. My broodie Jungle Fowl is not happy when I retrieve laid eggs from under her each day.

Zip code is 76354

I would love to test eggs. Blue, white, green, purple.....they'll all impress my kids, they have never seen chicken eggs hatch...LOL

Um.....I know there are no purple eggs that was a joke...LOL
So if you have any left to send a mix of colors would be great in any quantity.

Shipping to 95386? Paypal?

Hey I didn't know what an egg tester was and I just visited the post and now I want to be an egg tester? I wish I knew what it was before.

My eggs hatched!!!
olive green egg, brown chick with brown feet.
brown egg, shades of brown chick
light color egg, yellow chick with flecks of black on back
very lively, happy, healthy, beautiful!
thankyou for letting me be a tester!
there are a few more eggs, perhaps tonight?

Back
Top Bottom