Eggcam is now live link inside (The chicks are gone)

Awesome! Will you post here before you set the eggs? I want to watch.
smile.png

I am going to see if I can get my dear husband to set up a webcam in my hatcher. That's very cool. I love the idea that someone might watch my duckies hatch even if I'm not there to see it myself.
smile.png

I wonder... would it be possible to let folks subscribe to some sort of "notification" that would send a message to a cell phone and/or email when the eggs begin to hatch? It would be great if there were a motion detection sort of thing that would do it automatically.... hmmmmm... my husband's company has all that kind of hardware and software (they make technology for retail loss prevention)... I wonder what we could rig... (my wheels are turning--do you hear them? lol)

Thanks for posting the link. I plan to stay tuned.

Oh, my--run for cover--it's storming in my brain!! I just had another idea--what if we could promote the webcam/hatch notification thing to homeschools and classrooms around the country? Students who for whatever reason can't actually have an incubator in their classroom could experience the hatch remotely. I'll bet homeschoolers especially would love that...

Quote:
for some reason people cant subscribe to the site but keep on checking up on this post for updates

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom