eggs ment to be delievered today but missed it :@

Moorat

In the Brooder
9 Years
Feb 12, 2010
London, UK
I ordered silkie chicken eggs on ebay and they were ment to be delivered this morning but I was out and stupidly put my trust into someone to get them for me from the postman but no, no-one got them and now there sitting in the post office which is shut until tomorrow morning
eugh I hate unreliable people.. I had my incubator set up from last night to stabalise and was so excited
he.gif
somad.gif

Im mad because Ive read maybe a million times how fragile eggs are when being shipped and the whole point of next day delivery is so they spend the least amount of time in the post as possible.. so are they gonna be ok? Im obviously gonna get them tomorrow morning and do everything like I was but i cant help myself i feel so mad
somad.gif
i NEVER buy expensive eggs cause i know shipped eggs, in most cases, dont have hatch results better then 50% but in this case they were show quality silkies going for cheaper then usual and thought why not..

just makes you want to slap someone when something like this happens
smack.gif
my eggs came early and I wasn't prepared (supposed to get here Friday came yesterday. Found out through one of the replies on my post I have up to eight days before incubating... so I think you are ok of course depending on how long the shipper had them before mailling them that is
hu.gif
I am going to watch this to see what ppl say
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom