Eggs not hatching???

Thank you guys so much! One of them hatched last night and now all the others have holes in them.
celebrate.gif

what if you do hit a vessel and it bleeds. do you just put it back in the incubator for awhile and leave it alone?

Thanks so much guys! One of them hatched yesterday and one of them hatched today. One thing though. The one that hatched today still had the yolk sack intact and was moving when it hatched but now it Isn't moving, even when I touch it. It also looks like it isn't breathing. What do I do?

Thanks so much guys! One of them hatched yesterday and one of them hatched today. One thing though. The one that hatched today still had the yolk sack intact and was moving when it hatched but now it Isn't moving, even when I touch it. It also looks like it isn't breathing. What do I do?
I'm glad to hear some hatched!
yesss.gif
Unfortunately, if the non-moving duckling isn't breathing/moving, it is probably dead. Even in nature, that happens--the strong live, but the weak can't survive.

Have any others hatched by now? Good luck!

X2 on Bantamlover21- if you're not seeing breathing/movement, the duckling is unfortunately probably dead.
hugs.gif

But, it's good new that all the other eggs have pipped! I hope you get some more ducklings, even if you lose this one!

Yay! 6 hatched, two died so now I got four babies! I'm so happy that they hatched! Thanks so much!
celebrate.gif

I am trying to salvage the last eggs from our hatch. But I don't have an incubator, just under a heat lamp. Is there anything I can do regarding humidity issues? It's quite warm here not too much humidity... I broke the first one out and don't think it would have made it without help. I am torn as to whether to start these off as they are well past 21 days (chickens)??????

I am trying to salvage the last eggs from our hatch. But I don't have an incubator, just under a heat lamp. Is there anything I can do regarding humidity issues? It's quite warm here not too much humidity... I broke the first one out and don't think it would have made it without help. I am torn as to whether to start these off as they are well past 21 days (chickens)??????

Sotry, my phone messed up, I meant to add text to what I quoted in regards to humidity, I have hatched chickens under a heat lamp, for humidity i moved everything to the master bathroom shut all Windows and doors, turn the shower on full hot and get it nice and steamy, if you keep the door closed the humidity will stay up for a few hours... good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom