Eggstremaly rare breeds

May I see a picture of him? I'm wondering how closely he resembles a Swedish Blue. I've been going back and forth on breeding my Swedish Black Hen pullet with my Blue Isbar cockerel. I absolutely love the look of Swedish Blues!
I guess?

20201217_192653.png

Thanks. I have him and a frizzled hen as a pair. Their names are Tyrion and Shae, but mom calls them Frizzle and Frazzle
Just hearing those names makes me want to watch GoT all over again! Loved that show!
He is really really handsome. His face looks so sweet and that incredibly sharp contrast against the black is stunning

Just hearing those names makes me want to watch GoT all over again! Loved that show!
He is really really handsome. His face looks so sweet and that incredibly sharp contrast against the black is stunning
Shae/Frizzle has leakage too, but far less and it's a bronze like a sexlink. Just ignore the slight cross beak

20201111_181602.jpg

Attachments

• 20201111_181602.jpg
    20201111_181602.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 2
I had one surprise Ayam Cemani x Sebrights cockerel out of some Sebrights hatching eggs I got last May.View attachment 2453970View attachment 2453971
I’m not disappointed at all for him
I love that male
Almost got buff laced sebright to try and recreate a version of him, but i wasn't about to admit that to my parental units and just didn't put them on the list XD

Back
Top Bottom