Elongated long egg shaped

tbecker826

Chirping
Aug 7, 2020
Can someone tell me if this egg is normal and if I need to be concerned? I have one RIR that is 18 months old and she continuously lays these long skinny shaped eggs. She has been laying soft shells eggs and now they are normal just long in shape.
egg.jpg

Naturewiae feather fixer.
I looked it up and it says its good for hens and roosters so I wouldn't think it would have high enough calcium to support good shell production since roosters shouldn't have high calcium 🤔 Do you have crushed egg shell/ oyster shell on offer for extra calcium supplement?
3.23-3.75% calcium it says.. is that good? @sourland ?

I looked it up and it says its good for hens and roosters so I wouldn't think it would have high enough calcium to support good shell production since roosters shouldn't have high calcium 🤔 Do you have crushed egg shell/ oyster shell on offer for extra calcium supplement?
3.23-3.75% calcium it says.. is that good? @sourland ?
Yes I have plenty of oyster shells out. I heard you can give feather fixer year round. I am thinking the feed might have something to do with it. I just switch them to this a month ago because they are molting. Thing is I only have one that is having issues. The rest are all fine.

Back
Top Bottom