~<>erase winter<>~a poultry role play.

(got it)

(I'm in pet flock so my stuff will be blue)

Redferd was already up, he had gotten his fill of crumble,and drank all the water he needed. now he had nothing to do,so he went to his plan that he does every morning. Annoy the fellow flock members. Redferd walked around the coop to find his opponent. He then spotted Guack outside , minding his own business. Redferd walked over to him trying to get the flocks attention, but like every morning, no one cared. so he decided to speak. "HEY WHATS UP GUACK? I HAVEN"T SEEN YOU IN FOREVS!!! Nibbler (Redferd's mate) then pulled her beak out from her wing and ran right out of the coop, and at the door of the coop she quacked at the top of her lungs, " HONEY YOUR MAKING A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF!!!"

(got it) (I'm in pet flock so my stuff will be blue) [COLOR=0000FF]Redferd was already up, he had gotten his fill of crumble,and drank all the water he needed. now he had nothing to do,so he went to his plan that he does every morning. Annoy the fellow flock members. Redferd walked around the coop to find his opponent. He then spotted Guack outside , minding his own business. Redferd walked over to him trying to get the flocks attention, but like every morning, no one cared. so he decided to speak. "HEY WHATS UP GUACK? I HAVEN"T SEEN YOU IN FOREVS!!! Nibbler (Redferd's mate) then pulled her beak out from her wing and ran right out of the coop, and at the door of the coop she quacked at the top of her lungs, " HONEY YOUR MAKING A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF!!!"[/COLOR]
Guack politely replied "Good Morning" but carried on walking. > she thought to her self.

Guack politely replied "Good Morning" but carried on walking. <> she thought to her self.

Redferd thought to himself that he was so cool and popular while walking away. nibbler was embarrassed to have such a mate, but she loved him. On Redferd's way back he tripped on a small stone, he looked around to make sure no one saw but all he saw was flock members whispering and laughing. Redferd thought they were whispering about his awesomeness, even though that was the opposite

[COLOR=0000FF]Redferd thought to himself that he was so cool and popular while walking away. nibbler was embarrassed to have such a mate, but she loved him. On Redferd's way back he tripped on a small stone, he looked around to make sure no one saw but all he saw was flock members whispering and laughing. Redferd thought they were whispering about his awesomeness, even though that was the opposite[/COLOR]

Guack rolled her eyes and giggled. She decided not to pop his bubble and let him believe that he was 'cool'.

Back
Top Bottom