~<>erase winter<>~a poultry role play.

Charlemagne crowed happily and said "Chocolate, you, and I can live together." He walked a bit further until he found a big hole in the ground. he went in it, and laid down.

Willow followed him into the hole. "Wouldn't it be safer going up into the trees?" She asked. Even though this hole was clearly abandoned she still felt un easy about foxes.

"I'm never going back to that barn." She replied " sooo many hens have been culled by the farmer, and I dont want to end my days as a roast dinner"
"But I was going to be a show chicken!" Chocolate said, she was shivering nervously "He wouldn't cook me. Would he?" (Sorry it took so long, I was making sausages)

"But I was going to be a show chicken!" Chocolate said, she was shivering nervously "He wouldn't cook me. Would he?" (Sorry it took so long, I was making sausages)

"Just wait 2 years when you stop laying, he is very fond of roast chicken" she replied "and anyway he can't even be bothered to clean out the coop, let alone show a chicken." (Cool, do you raise pigs?)

Back
Top Bottom