Euskal Oiloa ( Basque Thread)

Hi! Is anyone interested in a small group of EOs? I hatched 7 this spring. They are now 7 weeks old. I bought them from a breeder in Minnesota, but I'm really concentrating on my Icelandic flock, and just don't have room for them. I would prefer local pick-up. I live in central Illinois (Peoria area). I don't know if they could be shipped- I have never shipped birds before. I think they are adorable. They are very friendly!!! I'm not sure male/female ratio- I think maybe 2/5 (based on what Flat Rock Farm estimated earlier when I posed pics). Rather than selling them, I'd really be more interested in egg trades. I am open to offers of any kind of poultry eggs for consideration. If you have an offer, please PM me.

Yes you have three boys there and only one pullet in the pictures you have shown. The males are always barred. The little pullet looks to be very good "type" for the breed.

Yes you have three boys there and only one pullet in the pictures you have shown.  The males are always barred.  The little pullet looks to be very good "type" for the breed.
Well, I guess that's good that she is a good type, but she's my only girl!!! Gah!!!
1f62b.png
1f62b.png
1f62b.png
1f62b.png
Ok- if anyone is interested, I have 6 free Basque roosters. PM me if you would like one.

Well, I guess that's good that she is a good type, but she's my only girl!!! Gah!!!
1f62b.png
1f62b.png
1f62b.png
1f62b.png
Ok- if anyone is interested, I have 6 free Basque roosters. PM me if you would like one.
flatrock farm said good type--not color.

Just keep that in mind for breeding to the proposed SOP. If not than do not worry about it.

EO Basque hens are great no matter what.

See what I have to fight through to get into the Basque pen?

Notice that the gate is bungee corded shut? It's because they can unlatch even a double-latched gate!

Back
Top Bottom