Euskal Oiloa ( Basque Thread)

This was one of my breeding groups in 2016. Looking forward to hatching season again
big_smile.png

Yes Gary there is quite a difference. I have been working with this breed now for 7 years, am trying my best to breed to SOP. My fellow is standing at an weird angle, he was wondering what I was up to, LOL

Last edited:
Yes Gary there is quite a difference. I have been working with this breed now for 7 years, am trying my best to breed to SOP. My fellow is standing at an weird angle, he was wondering what I was up to, LOL
I am seeing a lot better Marraduna EO's than I saw when Skyline Poultry was first offering them in the USA 5 years ago, but it is still interesting to see how different flocks are shaping up considering since they are are built from the same limited genepool imported to Black Horse Ranch.

I need to take a current picture of him as he has filled out quite a bit since this picture was taken in the Spring. Also I have another breeding group and the rooster is a bit darker than him so I can't wait to set some eggs in the next couple months, hatching in Canada at this time of year is not ideal or I would be!! LOL

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom