Euskal Oiloa ( Basque Thread)

Pics
Great photo! Looks like you have a happy flock.
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks Poularde. They love to free roam! Seen my first fox the other night run across the field. I've been having to do double checks through the night firing off firecrackers to keep stuff at bay.

THank you all for posting pictures and keeping the information coming on these birds! I love reading about them and really hope the spread continues and we can find these EO's near us someday! I am already thinking that I need to design a little spanish home inspired coop for a few of these in the future;)

Quote:
Thanks HiddenHill Heretic. I feel that this is such a special breed that I can't keep it from people at ridiculous prices. Everyone needs to enjoy these fabulous birds. They're so unique and when people start hatching them off I bet they'll see what so many of us have enjoyed. Like I've said so many times before, this breed is one of a kind. So well rounded. Such sweethearts. And everyone of mine love their bellys rubbed. So strange,lol. I love it.

I just want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for sharing pictures and info. And special thanks to Claire (Skeffling Lavender Farms) for taking time out of her busy schedule to pull everyone together to keep the Euskal Oiloak noticed. And let's not forget Sepastopol for sharing his pictures and information since he is the closest to this breeds roots.
Again, thanks everybody! EUSKAL OILAOK RULE !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME EVERYONE !!!!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks to all you for being so interested and talking about Euskal Oiloak!
thumbsup.gif

When I entered to the forum only to take a look and I saw the Euskal Oiloa thread I couldn't believe it!
Skylinepoultry, sorry, but I'm a girl
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks to all you for being so interested and talking about Euskal Oiloak!
thumbsup.gif

When I entered to the forum only to take a look and I saw the Euskal Oiloa thread I couldn't believe it!
Skylinepoultry, sorry, but I'm a girl
wink.png

I'm so sorry Sebastopol. I finally realized a little earlier when I seen a post you sent. I'm James by the way.

Back
Top Bottom