Euskal Oiloa ( Basque Thread)

Pics
Quote:
I'm terrified of bears. Every night when I go outside to double check the compounds I'm thinking I'm going to encounter one face to face. Which I don't think they really wonder much at night but I llive at the foot of the Cherokee Mountains so anything could come lurking through the woods.
Just come and learn with us. The Euskal Oiloak is an excellent breed from my experience so far. I couldn't imagine ever not owning one from here on out.

Quote:
That's amazing! Just goes to show you how serious they are preserving the heritage. I feel honored.
bow.gif

Thanks for everything you've shared with us.

Quote:
Muy buen video. Muchisima gracias. Parece que hay muchas variedades interesantes. Especialmente para nosotros que viven en una clima similar. Es muy interesante que hay dinero para protegir las razas. Hay mas gente que apprecian las razas de agricultura en Espana?

Great Video, Thank you. Looks like lots of great breeds over there. Love those big combs. It looks like the birds tend to be a bit smaller, my Minorca are huge in comparison. I wonder if in the classic American style, we have selected for largesse over all else. (been to Walmart lately? some er... large breeds in there.
lol.png
) Anyhow, beautiful birds, top notch operation. Thanks for sharing.

It is great to see a National effort to keep these breeds. Like Skyline, I honestly can't see myself without these birds. They are the first to meet me when I go out to see them (especially if a I have a bowl or plastic bread bag!)
D.gif
We saw a bear the first summer we were here, haven't seen one since and they leave my beehives alone!

Quote:
Or you could come and visit us in California... It is like a spanish language class all day. I love it, but then, I speak it. I figure California as Mexico Norte, white man straight up stole that one. Many Mexicans refer to California with the historic name: Caliphas... Their Caliphate. There are many neighborhoods here where english is very rare.
Come on over for an immersion class:D
big_smile.png
We'll have you speaking in a month.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom