Euskal Oiloa ( Basque Thread)

Pics
Ditto to all the love for Skyline; the Meeks Method is the only way to ship eggs IMO and I have never had such an awesome hatch as I did with his EO's. The man has got it going on!
bow.gif
woot.gif

welcome-byc.gif

The Breed description was just recently added to BYC. It is not complete though. Under the details section there is no information ie: egg size and etc.

Oddly, this is not really a new breed. Apparently these are shown in competitions in Spain.
idunno.gif

Can't wait to get eggs in March!

Ron

Has anyone begun the work to get this breed added to Henderson's breed list? I think it might help to spread the news about the breed.

Hello Euskal Oiloa Family! How's everybody doing in Basque Land! This is Very Exciting hearing about everyone's new Basque babies. Congratulations! Y'all don't realize how happy this makes me to see everyone coming together to enjoy these wonderful EO's that me and Claire have been telling everyone about for so long. This breed is in a class all it's own if you ask me. I've not had a bird on my property yet out lay my Marradunas. Not even my Leghorns! Always lively and happy and ready to greet me with a bib around their neck and mouths opened wide for some treats, lol.

Back
Top Bottom