Euskal Oiloa ( Basque Thread)

Love the Godzilla pic too!!
Ok- a little off topic, but have been thinking about this for awhile-MD, you may not be impressed with me, but I am gonna say it anyways lol ( you know me). For anyone in the States who wants to seriously get good Euskal Oiloa type going- bug MD for eggs or birds. I am so impressed with your "eye", MD. You may be new, but you are a natural. I am so glad you are working with these birds. They will benefit for it.

I have three girls from MDs birds and they are very nice. Still too young to lay, but sweet and lovely type.

Susan.....Glen should include this disclaimer........."I'm MD and I approve this message........."
lau.gif
.........but...you would also have my vote!

gig.gif
Yah - I have a sinking feeling these ladies are setting me up for something...
hu.gif

Have you all seen the comercial from KFC when the guy says...."I ate the bones........I Ate The Bones......I ATE THE BONES" ?????
D.gif
Well I feel kinda like him because..... I've got some EO's....I've Got Some EO's......I'VE GOT SOME EO'S.
celebrate.gif
It probably doesn't matter to most people but I am tickeled to death.
yesss.gif

Have you all seen the comercial from KFC when the guy says...."I ate the bones........I Ate The Bones......I ATE THE BONES" ?????
D.gif
Well I feel kinda like him because..... I've got some EO's....I've Got Some EO's......I'VE GOT SOME EO'S.
celebrate.gif
yesss.gif
clap.gif
Congratulations!! I hear you!
celebrate.gif

D.gif
celebrate.gif
yesss.gif
I understand completely!

pop.gif
Post some pictures when you can.

Ron

1 Rooster and 3 Hens....all about 18 months old. Since they have arrived it got cool here and they have started to Moult...they will have to finish that and then get settled in and I'm sure they will begin laying again. As soon as I get this camera thing figured out, I'll post some pics.

1 Rooster and 3 Hens....all about 18 months old. Since they have arrived it got cool here and they have started to Moult...they will have to finish that and then get settled in and I'm sure they will begin laying again. As soon as I get this camera thing figured out, I'll post some pics.

Glad you are so happy. Sorry if you already said this, but where did you get them?

Back
Top Bottom