Euskal Oiloa ( Basque Thread)

Lovely photos CR, with the fall back ground of asters and leaves
love.gif

Sorry to change the subject but
wee.gif
THANK YOU JAMES!
bow.gif
I have 16 new, Beautiful chicks from Skyline. It amazes me how 'muscled' feeling they are compared to other day old babies. I know....I'm still working on the pic thing. Not because I am a proud Chicken dad...but I'm nearly sure that they are prettier than anyone elses!!!!!
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
...........Mike

Sorry to change the subject but:weee THANK YOU JAMES! :bow   I have 16 new, Beautiful chicks from Skyline.  It amazes me how 'muscled' feeling they are compared to other day old babies.  I know....I'm still working on the pic thing.  Not because I am a proud Chicken dad...but I'm nearly sure that they are prettier than anyone elses!!!!!:celebrate  :ya ...........Mike

Niceee!

Sorry to change the subject but:weee THANK YOU JAMES! :bow   I have 16 new, Beautiful chicks from Skyline.  It amazes me how 'muscled' feeling they are compared to other day old babies.  I know....I'm still working on the pic thing.  Not because I am a proud Chicken dad...but I'm nearly sure that they are prettier than anyone elses!!!!!:celebrate  :ya ...........Mike

Congrats! Keep an eye on first wing feathers. My theory is that females have darker wings and males have light color wings. Try to keep track.

Back
Top Bottom