Evy’s Art Thread (Drawing your pets!)

Pics
Hey guys, just wanted to do a little update. I’ve been super busy with finishing up school for the year, hence the slow down on the drawings. I was starting another drawing last week though, but then I fell in my garage and I got a small fracture in my wrist. And of course, I’m right handed and it’s my right wrist. So I’m giving my wrist a little time to heal, but as soon as it does I’ll get back to the drawings. I appreciate your patience!

Hey guys, just wanted to do a little update. I’ve been super busy with finishing up school for the year, hence the slow down on the drawings. I was starting another drawing last week though, but then I fell in my garage and I got a small fracture in my wrist. And of course, I’m right handed and it’s my right wrist. So I’m giving my wrist a little time to heal, but as soon as it does I’ll get back to the drawings. I appreciate your patience!
Oh no! :hugs

Don’t start using your wrist too soon! Let it heal. I hope you feel better. You’ll just have to spend your time relaxing and cuddling your pets!
We will wait as long as it takes to see your creations.

Hi! If you have any time could you do my sweet rooster Delilah? I had to get rid of him a few months back so here is the best photo i’ve got of him.
View attachment 3410977
@Sunshinechickies
IMG_8396.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom