Expectant parent club! Where the pregnant people hang out.

Now I am really sure that is must be more likely to have a boy, everyone I know is having boys! Crazy

Luke is a cool name, congrats kelsey! What a cool experience to see the ultrasound, my boy looked like he was ready to fight and my ultrasonographer was afraid he wouldn't sit still enough to get the 3D pic. I think he knew I was excited...actually teared up a little (no one noticed though)...wierd stuff!.

welcome rovergirl!

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Kelsey that is so awesome! I was thinking about doing a 3d/4d ultrasound this time around. With using a midwife I don't get ultrasounds unless we need to date the pregnancy... but I just love seeing the little ones in there! Hmmm maybe I should do it...
smile.png

Becky

Quote:
Yep, might as well stop denying it.
lol.png
My boobs were absolutely killing me way before my test came up positive (even had a negative blood test during that time). When it finally came up positive DH made me take 6 tests.
roll.png
Now he's 4.5 months old...

Quote:
Yep, might as well stop denying it.
lol.png
My boobs were absolutely killing me way before my test came up positive (even had a negative blood test during that time). When it finally came up positive DH made me take 6 tests.
roll.png
Now he's 4.5 months old...

LOL I know....but THIS early? I would MAYBE be a few weeks but less than a month along...plus, I am very HOT (I am usually freezing) and I just feel odd....

Quote:
I mean....geez...if I'm ALREADY THIS miserable....I'm freaked about what's to come! LOL

I can't sleep it hurts so bad....I ended up putting a bra on about 5am this morning because it seemed to help?

Last edited:
Quote:
I mean....geez...if I'm ALREADY THIS miserable....I'm freaked about what's to come! LOL

I can't sleep it hurts so bad....I ended up putting a bra on about 5am this morning because it seemed to help?

Bra's help. My doc recommended wearing a supportive but not to tight sports bra to bed and to avoid underwires completely during the day. Basically it's the mammery gland kicking in with initial prep for milk production (I know, it seems a bit extreme to start this early but ah well...)
roll.png
I guess underwires can affect how the glands develop as well as causing more discomfort overall.

Bright side; it's not so bad the second time around!

Back
Top Bottom