Expectant parent club! Where the pregnant people hang out.

Quote:
Best wishes for a fast labor.
fl.gif

Quote:
Congratulations!! Welcome to the thread!!

Do you know baby's gender or are you going to be surprised?

Hey, I am homesteadmomma on SSF, Quail! HI!
D.gif

We have had several ultrasounds due to issues but the last two the baby was big enough to be able to find out the sex and both time the cord was between the legs so surprise it will be!! LOL!

momma's chickens :

Quote:
Congratulations!! Welcome to the thread!!

Do you know baby's gender or are you going to be surprised?

Hey, I am homesteadmomma on SSF, Quail! HI!
D.gif

We have had several ultrasounds due to issues but the last two the baby was big enough to be able to find out the sex and both time the cord was between the legs so surprise it will be!! LOL!​

Oh yea? Well HI!! LOL I've been looking for new posts from you over there!

I was 3 days late and almost passed out when I realized it, not to mention giving my dear husband a heart attacK!!!! Not pregnant again cause aunt flow came this morning. My baby is only 9 months and does not sleep through the night, I can not get pregnant right now
barnie.gif

Quail_Antwerp.....please keep your baby dust for another 6 months or so
fl.gif

Last edited:
Mrs. Turbo :

I was 3 days late and almost passed out when I realized it, not to mention giving my dear husband a heart attacK!!!! Not pregnant again cause aunt flow came this morning. My baby is only 9 months and does not sleep through the night, I can not get pregnant right now
barnie.gif

Quail_Antwerp.....please keep your baby dust for another 6 months or so
fl.gif

OH, but I already sent it! LOL Besides, I wanna share!! LOL

I'll hold onto for 6 months or so - just for you!​

Ok, I'm back. Apparently the doc on call last night was told I wa 39 weeks and 5 days, not 38 weeks and 5 days... Slight difference. So they're not inducing me. They did strip my membranes though. Talk about an OUCH moment. So, still contracting. Still 3 cm; 75% effaced. I'm hoping to deliver by Sunday...
fl.gif
I'm scheduled for induction if I make it to the 24th, but I really just want him out and in my arms at this point.

Quote:
The 24th is when I have my next appointment.

What is stripping the membranes?

Membrane stripping was covered fairly well a ways back but basically the doc runs their finger over the inside of the cervice and seperates the amniotic bag from the area around/on the cervix. Hurts like crazy but can help induce labor.

Quote:
The 24th is when I have my next appointment.

What is stripping the membranes?

Membrane stripping was covered fairly well a ways back but basically the doc runs their finger over the inside of the cervice and seperates the amniotic bag from the area around/on the cervix. Hurts like crazy but can help induce labor.

Thanks! sorry I missed that conversation, I just got my internet turned on here at home last week, so I've missed A LOT.
big_smile.png

Quote:

Thanks! sorry I missed that conversation, I just got my internet turned on here at home last week, so I've missed A LOT.
big_smile.png

Oh, this was a looong ways back; I'd guess about 50 pages. But a quick google should get you tons of details and blog conversations.

Back
Top Bottom