Expectant parent club! Where the pregnant people hang out.

Quote:
ya.gif
Hope you have an easy labor.. Come on Tobias!!!
jumpy.gif

Quote:
This is my first...I'm almost 27 weeks and same thing...my uterus is really "tipped" and so far, it hasn't "tipped" forward like the doctor said it should...so the larger it's getting, the more pressure is piling up under my ribcage.
sad.png
I broke 4 of them a few years back and in the same spot I broke them--the pain is horrible. It feels like they are broken again. I have been taking Tylenol every now and then but it doesn't really help.
hmm.png

Good luck Chick!!! Hope to see lots of great pictures tomorrow!!

Rare Feathers - I really hope that belt helps you!! That sounds really painful...

In other news, I got a call from my doctor's office today (never a good thing...). They said that I passed my glucose test
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

BUT, they also said that I am severely anemic
he.gif
Unfortunately, that doesn't surprise me as I have been anemic since high school, and have actually been taking iron pills since my first blood test this pregnancy. What I don't like (and my Dr. doesn't like) is that I'm actually MORE anemic now than I was before I started taking the iron pills. So, I am going to double my dose of iron and try to eat more iron rich foods.

Anyone have any good tips for raising iron levels? Thanks
fl.gif

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay, I am updating via my DH's iPad and everything takes forever. Tobias was born at 630 last night, 8 lbs 7 oz, 21.25 inches long. It only took about 14 hrs of labor and 22 minutes of pushing to reach the finish line. I'll post pics as soon as I can tomorrow; I don't know how to on the iPad. He is perfectly healthy, his lungs function very nicely and I have even been able to nurse him already!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom