Extreme Couponing Show**Update pic heavy**

Now only if they would donate it too the needy....they won't loose anything if they did not pay for all of it anyways.

Quote:
I know.. not many store choices here either! Walmart and Big-Y.. (small town supermarket)..
We do have a Stop And Shop next town over though...

Gah! Now this lady is MAKING a buck for each box of cereal she buys!!
Hows she do it?
barnie.gif

I can't imagine my husband and I would be able to eat all of that stuff before it went bad. And I'm way too busy to work that hard. BUT, if I did lose my mind and go coupon crazy and get it all for free, I would have to give it to our local food bank. In the mean time, we'll just keep buying our toilet paper, paper towels, and other non parishables in bulk from Costco. That stuff never expires!

We have a homeland that doubles coupons up to $1, but they have a very strict one item/coupon per trip (like item). I used to do a lot of couponing, but they changed the rules several years ago here making it impossible to get those kind of numbers. You have to pay taxes on the total it would have been w/o the coupons, so they must be in a no food tax state.

My wife and I coupon and save 60% on our grocery bill. We stockpile as well, but we generally don't have a year's worth of anything. We shop for our family of 4, my parents, her parents, and her grandmother. We often give to the local food pantry, the family resource center at our school, and have been blessed enough to help out local families by giving a box of food.........we were able to help five separate families at Christmas. One of the shows (when the lady was "dumpster diving" in a newspaper recycling dumpster, not trash dumpster) did not tell that she spent over $1000 and donated ALL of the food to the local food panty.

Quote:
I know! We maybe go through 1 or 2 bottles a YEAR! And i love mustard...
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom