Fair Price for Bobwhite Quail Eggs for Hatching & Eating

I've seen hatching eggs on eBay go for anywhere from $1.00 to $3.00/egg but also as many as 10 extra, included! $2.00/egg seems to be the norm. Also depends on the color variation, Gray, Silver, Fawn or Blonde go for a little more per egg, as well as Snowflakes.
It also depends on the old adage "what ever the market will bare".
I don't have Coturnix quail anymore. I assume that's the breed you are talking about. Haven't heard of any of those colors when talking about Bobwhites. Thank you for the information though.

I don't have Coturnix quail anymore. I assume that's the breed you are talking about. Haven't heard of any of those colors when talking about Bobwhites. Thank you for the information though.
He's talking about bobwhites. Here's a picture of a silver and a snowflake, for example.
1711140468073.jpeg

Quail are know by species name, not "breeds", but yes, there are several color variants of Northern Bobwhites. Do a search and you will see!

Back
Top Bottom