Farm Logos I've designed for BYC Members!

Those are fabulous!!!
love.gif
thumbsup.gif

These are some examples for the custom Banners I'm offering for the new BYC Advertisement feature. Each banner would be 100% custom to each customer, and what they sell. Right now they are $30 for a limited time as an introduction price...

002.jpg

001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Last edited:
Those are beautiful and so creative. I'm interested. How do you work to submit a proposal? Our 'farm name' is Possadillohill for possums and armadillos, both of which we have in abundance in this corner of Alabama. We have a couple of Lakenvelders, few Silkies and a pair of Old English Game Bantam hens. My main interest though is Polish in a variety of colors. Our one current Polish is redish with a brown and white foofie.

Georgia in Alabama

Wish I had photoshop, used to do stuff like this but not that high quality. VERY nice work!
thumbsup.gif

I think you might be better than most of my friends who do this to put them through college lol

Thank you all!! Haha I'm possibly better then them huh? Is Graphic Design what they are going to school for?

George, I will PM you or you can email me at [email protected]. It's perfect timing because I'm just finishing up a logo this week, and can fit you in if you are still interested.

Quote:
I just noticed the Conch Republic....Key West right?? I love it there!! Every time we go we see wild Chickens running around. This is my first year with poultry (ducks) so back then this was really new to us. I wanted my nephew to catch me a baby chick! I was joking of course, but deep down really did want one! To this day he still reminds me he tried to get me one. Then I remember this house that looked like a Voodoo shack. It had dolls and stuff hanging from the porch and around the yard. There were tons of chickens in their yard too.

Back
Top Bottom