Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

That sucks but I guess it's normal. We've been really warm lately. And yeah it's very weird though I guess it is easier especially for races and stuff. And that's awesome.
smile.png
hopefully mine are.

It is. I like snow better than rain during the winter. There's now about an inch of snow at my house right now and it's still snowing.

It is. I like snow better than rain during the winter. There's now about an inch of snow at my house right now and it's still snowing.

I actually do too but don't so much like the cold. It's raining now. It was like 50s then yesterday was colder and today's warmer again and raining. Supposedly seasonable is 30s and 40s (low 40s though) but for some reason I always thought it was colder in December. Either way, it was back to "seasonal" for a bit but still really warm and now it's supposed to go back to being warm for a few more days and be like 55 on Christmas! :eek: I like the warmer weather but I would have liked snow for Christmas and I do think usually it's way colder. It's weird. Last year was terrible though.

What a beautiful flock!

Thanks!! These are a few I used for mixed breeding last spring we have another coop with 60 layers. It might be a little less now but I'm not counting!! I also have geese, Pekin ducks, Muscovy ducks, Turkeys and then chickens. My Cochins are my favorite though!! I am getting more show quality Cochins on Saturday from Theri Voss. I am only going to breed Standard B/B/S Cochins. I have a few bantam Cochins but they are just for pets/hatching chicks. The broody with chicks in the pics is a bantam standard cross

Last edited:
Your animals are beautiful and obviously very well cared for. I love the photo of the broody(chicken) hen with her ducklings - how sweet

Thanks!! I like that one too. Although those ducklings try to get roosters to breed them and not the drakes!! But the drake doesn't take no for an answer!

Back
Top Bottom