Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

Yes you do.. jk...
big_smile.png
. I can't wait to get a milk cow. I drink a gallon or two of milk a day and that's having restraint...lol. I live for ice cream, too!
droolin.gif
Mmm ice cream.

Have you made it before with your own goat milk, or do you not milk your goats?

Right now we are forcing our milkers to feed our twin kids. So lazy.. lol

droolin.gif
Mmm ice cream.

Have you made it before with your own goat milk, or do you not milk your goats?

Right now we are forcing our milkers to feed our twin kids. So lazy.. lol

Yes, hmmmm ice cream!!!!!

I haven't milked my goats. As of now the momma goats are just for weed eating, visual laughter entertainment and for raising the future weed eating and visual entertainment babies....
big_smile.png
. I go get my new Pygmy/Nigerian Dwarf buck here in a couple weeks. He's my first blue eyed goat. ...brown and white. ...hopefully will throw some pretty colors.

So you're not milking yours? Yours are milking goats, right? Quit being lazy and get after it!...lol....jk!

I live for Ice cream and I'm afraid I'll probably die for it too. It's more than just an addiction. When you've got a lot of dental problems its the easiest thing to eat.

I haven't milked my goats. As of now the momma goats are just for weed eating, visual laughter entertainment and for raising the future weed eating and visual entertainment babies....
big_smile.png
. I go get my new Pygmy/Nigerian Dwarf buck here in a couple weeks. He's my first blue eyed goat. ...brown and white. ...hopefully will throw some pretty colors.

So you're not milking yours? Yours are milking goats, right? Quit being lazy and get after it!...lol....jk!
It's not the milking I am lazy with, it's the making milk bottles for the twins. Their mother rejected them, so we have to tie her up and let them go on her teats. That took 5 weeks for them to learn. They are almost 7 weeks. About time to start weaning. WE got a litre off mom last night.

The other mother had a single kid and is wonderful. She is the nastiest goat to milk. Kicking, fussing. Being an all around B word. Plus her teats are small and my hands ache. I can't imagine a Nigerian Dwarf!

Here are the twins.

That's a lot of dairy. Too bad my wife and I are lactose intolerant. Doesn't stop me from having milk in my coffee. My wife just has to tolerate public flatulations. Anyways, here are some pics of our roosters that are leaving today...

This one is REALLY cool!

Beautiful.
love.gif

I live for Ice cream and I'm afraid I'll probably die for it too. It's more than just an addiction. When you've got a lot of dental problems its the easiest thing to eat.
Yeah...I used to live for ice cream too...then I became lactose intolerant. NO FUN!! lol I love ice cream, I can get away with a little bit but not as much as I used to.

Back
Top Bottom