Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

from this morning...

I got my first ever sawbuck pack saddle. I ordered it and it came yesterday. I've wanted one for quite some time now! I'm excited! I got a set of hard plastic panniers for packing all kinds of things and a set of metal hauls-all panniers for packing salt to cows and stuff. More on my packing adventures to come! I'm for hire also, if anybody needs me to haul extra groceries home or the like for them....
lol.png
That looks like it could be fun!

Pitchy is on his way!...
big_smile.png
. Miss Kitty sounded pretty interesting to Pitchy, so he gone....lol. I won't get into what all he left going on that just recently came about. We'll be fine hear, I'm use to running on one leg....just get him straightened out...
tongue.png
. That's funny about all those kinds of tape!...lol. If it wasn't for feed, there would be no pigs to hear the concert...just me and the faint sound of dogs howling in pain miles away...
lol.png
. Cats are funny! You have some good looking barn cats! Cat numbers are a little high out there at the moment....high enough that I don't even know how many there are....lol.
Oh good! I'll tell Miss Kitty to expect company in the near future.
lol.png
She'll keep him straight. Our girls take no crap around here. lol Actually, it's a little bit sad that we only have one male staff member. Poor Rob.
lau.gif

My cat numbers are up to 5 now + CD that lives out in the barn.
duc.gif
CD just lets me think she's my cat now...then when I'm looking, she goes and checks all her other favorite people for food. lol Works every time, she gets fed many times a day.

This one really made me laugh. Looks like the little piggy is smirking...like it's up to something. lol
It's a beautiful picture as well.

Sanna I love your pictures especially the cow I love cattle we only have a few. But a few is better than none!!

3acres I love your pics to. Just love little piggies.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom