Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

Wow, Look at that..... Gougous!!!!
Ok the color? Is that a sooty buckskin or a dun?
Ivory Champagne. The skin on his nose and around his eyes are spotted like an Appaloosa. His hooves are brown, not black not white. If I put sheet on him in the summer he is the color of a Weimeriner.

Wow, Look at that..... Gougous!!!!

Ok the color? Is that a sooty buckskin or a dun?

Ivory Champagne.  The skin on his nose and around his eyes are spotted like an Appaloosa.  His hooves are brown, not black not white.  If I put  sheet on him in the summer he is the color of a Weimeriner.

On goodness, what a gorgeous boy!!!! I was thinking champagne but wasn't sure. Ok so ivory champagne is on my New favorite colors list!!!!! Do you have any other pic of him? I'd love to see!!!

Diamond - Not a particularly beautiful photo but the best horse I've ever had.

Dr. Pepper - Also, the best I've ever had, just a different best. (They're all the best while they are with us.)

Dr. Pepper & Ulysses

Current Pup, Juno -she's 7 months

Me and my LO visiting a local farm for "Lamb Day"

Last edited:
What nice pictures   - Juno looks just like Bella next door.  I would have loved to hold that little lamb.

Had a hard time getting any "good" pictures because he just wanted to bury his face in their fleece. Turns out they're so sweet and the best pictures =]

Hopefully we will have some good chick photos starting next week when our first chicks are ready for pickup (4 Bielefelders)

Back
Top Bottom