Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

I have a light box I built
smile.png
you can find some cheap plans online and used LED lightbulbs for the lighting to get a white light. Did have to do some post editing to get the lighting whiter as well
That's a cool idea! Someday I'll get myself a light box, lights and all these other fun things to play with. lol

Those are really neat. Very cool idea.
big_smile.png

@Peep_Show your signature is so true!!! Wish I had someone tell me that sooner!!!!
Yep... And we had to live it recently, too. One not-yet-sexable chick became a favorite of DH and got the moniker of "Pat." Well, soon I was making jokes about Pat Pot Pie, but we couldn't ever....Pat became quite the cuddler. Luckily Pat turned into a stellar olive egger and has become the coop ambassador of good-willed chickenliness.

Most of our chickens have names, except for the Welsummers that we got as an afterthought and refer to as Thing 1 and Thing 2 as we cannot tell them apart. When I raised meat birds it was convenient that they were all the same color and just a mass of birds.... far less personal that way.

25 Australorps hardly take up any room in the brooder at all, imagine that

Oooooo...... You make it sound SO tempting! And then they escape as teenagers, do a walkabout in the designated chicken room, and suddenly aren't such a keen idea as you're dealing with 25 chicks-worth of fuzz and dust and chickie poop that's everywhere.

Birdrain92

Cannot tell how big those gorgeous feathered balls are, but I bet they'd sell quickly as Christmas ornaments.

They are 4 inches in diameter if you're talking about the peacock feather orbs. I know the chicks don't take up too much space but I hope to keep them there for a while before putting them in with the big chickens.

If you make BIG peacock orbs you could market them as soft form bowling balls - - no one gets hurt using them. Don't mind me - up too late and haven't eaten yet.

Back
Top Bottom