Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

Here's a picture of it with my White peacock. A lot longer tether with this one. Feathers don't work well when there's wind so I decided to take the feathers out and keep it that way.

Goodness... Nothing cuter than a spotted pig. Glad I don't raise pigs as I'd probably give up pork (and I cannot do that!)

- - -

That peacock is gonna be a VERY cool bird once the train feathers come in. (Well, it's a cool bird now...so he'll be just oh so much more cooler!)

Goodness... Nothing cuter than a spotted pig. Glad I don't raise pigs as I'd probably give up pork (and I cannot do that!)

- - -

That peacock is gonna be a VERY cool bird once the train feathers come in. (Well, it's a cool bird now...so he'll be just oh so much more cooler!)

I wish he would be growing in his adult train this year but it looks like it won't be until next year when I go off to college. I'll get to see him though every summer and Christmas hopefully. I'm hoping to get my adult Indian Blue peafowl trained that way I can have a peacock to show with a train on him for my Senior year of show. I'm also hoping to make a video on how to train peafowl starring my adult peafowl since I don't have them trained yet.

Jadyn how far are you going off to college? We'll miss you

I'm going to South Dakota. The college I'm going to is South Dakota State University to be a Veterinarian. I'm just going to be a general Vet that way I can work with all sorts of animals in different ways instead of just specific animals or work in specific ways for them. I'll still get on BYC to see how everybody is doing and keep in touch but I won't be able to keep posting lots of new photos. I hope to come back and visit ID every Christmas and Summer. Get new photos of my animals to show how they are doing.

Last edited:
OK, I feel better now. I give you my blessing to go to college.
hugs.gif

OK, I feel better now. I give you my blessing to go to college.
hugs.gif

Thanks! I hope, when I graduate and can afford it I hope to buy a ranch in SD and get more animals than I do now. I would like to raise registered Gelbvieh cattle, Quarter Horses, a lot of peafowl, a lot of Indian Runner ducks, a lot of Black Australorp chickens. I also hope to own some Border Collies since I love Border Collie dogs.

Last edited:
At last i build the house for my chiken, turkey, quail and goat. That no was easy
lol.png

If i will done all works there i will can buy some goat and new fowl next spring. At last )))

I must to finish one another house near of the green-house for my geese, but now i will not do any picture, a im too tired today )))
Next year i hope to build a new house for my ducks near of another green-house (the winter here is cold and i use in the winter a green-houses for my fowl, they walk there after autumn harvest).

Little "Fat Boy" in action. lol

We had a beautiful double rainbow a couple weeks ago when I was feeding night hay to the animals. Had to stop and take some pictures! Pictures do not do it justice!!

And some baby chickens! lol They're all getting big.

I really like how this blue one is turning out.

Bantam sumatra pullet "Blue" getting ready for lift off!

The Lone Ranger showing off...learning how to be a rooster. He recently learned to crow. The young cockerels crack me up every time with their pitiful attempts to crow.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom