Farmer's and rancher's chat thread!

Aw, now ya now you gotta practice on her how you're supposed to treat a lady. My brother never did it right, and he still can't figure it out. Teach her, mentor the poor thing, and beat up any guy that treats her wrong.

I was the oldest on the block so I got to beat up the strays that came in a started picking on the youngin's... okay well I didn't beat em up. I just put them in their place.

Chic CAN when I read the beat up part I was like "Oh yeah! This lady is flippin awesome!!" Then I read the rest "Oh....well still awesome!"
haha ;)

Yeah yeah, I know what you mean. This is how it goes
Her- Rudy you're and idiot
Meh- ok
Her- you're such and idiot
Meh- thanks
Her- shutup
Me- love you too
And I can't say one bad thing
But I wouldn't let any guy hurt her, I'm not very good at talking.

You are awesome aint you now

Chic CAN when I read the beat up part I was like "Oh yeah! This lady is flippin awesome!!" Then I read the rest "Oh....well still awesome!"
haha ;)
Well... does two guys bigger than me coming at me with a shovel (though they were a few year younger), and me flipping one upside down and dragging his hair in horse dookey mud count? The other one stopped and just started laughing.

Yeah yeah, I know what you mean. This is how it goes
Her- Rudy you're and idiot
Meh- ok
Her- you're such and idiot
Meh- thanks
Her- shutup
Me- love you too
And I can't say one bad thing
But I wouldn't let any guy hurt her, I'm not very good at talking.

You are awesome aint you now
lol you're fine at talking. I might suggest.... "I love you too, but any other guy that way and he might duct tape your mouth shut by now... that would tick her. I'd laugh myself. But you girl get angry because something else is bugging them. Sorry bro :/

Back
Top Bottom