Farmer's and rancher's chat thread!

lol you're fine at talking.  I might suggest.... "I love you too, but any other guy that way and he might duct tape your mouth shut by now... that would tick her.  I'd laugh myself.  But you girl get angry because something else is bugging them.  Sorry bro :/

Yeah! I will tell her, just hope she doesn't start crying haha just playing, one time she really got me ticked off and I stood up and went up in her face and she went crying to her room and I felt really bad

Well I heard her and my mom talking about this girl bothering her in a class, so I don't know

Sorry Morgan, and I like your profile picture but I don't remember you saying you have gone fishing in awhile, but if a 1 inch sunfish makes you happy, ey, I guess

Sorry Morgan, and I like your profile picture but I don't remember you saying you have gone fishing in awhile, but if a 1 inch sunfish makes you happy, ey, I guess
It's okay. Thanks,no I havn't got to go yet....I just liked the picture cause it was true.I want to go though,hopefully soon.

and it wasn't 1 inch! ................It was 1/2 inch haha jk ;)

Back
Top Bottom