Farmer's and rancher's chat thread!

Our family loves when TSC gets baby chicks in and loves it even more when we get some in the mail. Although I have to say, I am more than ready for them to go outside when they are big enough.

Our family loves when TSC gets baby chicks in and loves it even more when we get some in the mail. Although I have to say, I am more than ready for them to go outside when they are big enough.
frow.gif

Good morning everyone
big_smile.png
I have been extremely busy on Whiski Ranch the last week or so. I gave one of my horses to an old riding student of mine and she loves her. She is a 2003/2004 APHA line-back dun overo mare. My sweetheart has had her since she was a weanling and they just don't get along and she doesn't like me but adores my student, Hanna. She she gets a free horse and as long as she works her and rides her and helps me around the ranch, she can keep the horse here for free. Ive been riding my 3yr old colt as well as my performance mare. Both are doing great. my old 28yr old gelding is doing good. Doesn't even need his blanket right now. Most of my chickens I have for sale are spoken for. Hopefully they go to their new homes this weekend. Ive decided to keep only one pullet to bring my official count to 10 hens and 1 rooster. I wanted 12 hens but 10 is a good number to start with. everyone buying pullets gets a free cockerel as well.... I know, I'm so nice
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom