Farmer's and rancher's chat thread!

I'm excited, tomorrow I go to pick up our new bull for our small cattle herd! Hope the ladies like him! We decided to go with a beefmaster this time to try and grow some larger framed replacement cows. Hope he stays home and doesn't decide to go roaming. We have a mixed herd of charlois and brangus cows so it should be a interesting mix, but only time will tell.

I'm excited, tomorrow I go to pick up our new bull for our small cattle herd! Hope the ladies like him! We decided to go with a beefmaster this time to try and grow some larger framed replacement cows. Hope he stays home and doesn't decide to go roaming. We have a mixed herd of charlois and brangus cows so it should be a interesting mix, but only time will tell.
Nice, good luck!

Does anyone else play Farmville 2???
big_smile.png

ha ha yes BYC is addictive. My other half gives me the 'eye' when I am on here.

Ya my husband always ask when are you getting off there! Welcome what kind of chickens do you have? i have orpingtons, lost some with the neighbor's dog but today the new hot wire got that little yorkie
lol.png
so maybe he will stay away. hope to be getting some chicks next week.

Does anyone have livestock guardian dogs? what kind would be good to watch chickens?

Back
Top Bottom