Farmer's and rancher's chat thread!

I want some more ducks...........I miss Lucy. I have no idea what breed she was, but she was a sweet old girl. :) whenever we transplanted ducklings or chicks outside, or somebody got orphaned she'd take care of them. She never laid many eggs, but she was probably the most valuable animal we had for a long time. :)
She sounds like a great girl!
smile.png

Well, my honey surprised me yesterday by getting a good start on cleaning out our 16x72ft long-barn. He used it years ago as a pig barn but has since used it for storage of useless stuff and crap ;-) One end of the barn has a 16 by 16 tack room that opens straight up to the hitching rail and arena. To my surprise, he even cleared that out of all his non horse stuff so I could tackle it today!!! I finished gutting it and organized all our tack this morning. Now I just need to build more saddle racks and add more hanging hooks. Once that is done! We wont have to store everything we use on our 4 horses in our horse trailer anymore!!! YAY!!!!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
I've been wanting this tack room done for almost a year!

Blah. I hate being sick. All day yesterday I had back pains, I was throwing up and I was super weak. Now, today, I'm perfectly fine. I'm going to the hospital later, because this is a monthly occurrence. My mom thinks I have gallbladder issues. I think it's because of the amount of stupid I'm surrounded by ;) .

Last edited:
Free NN Rooster anyone want him he is great with hens but can't get along with my rooster. He needs a good home with his own hens. I live near Idabel Oklahoma if yall know anyone who wants him let me know.

He has only one eye (this way when I got him) but is in good health

Free NN Rooster anyone want him he is great with hens but can't get along with my rooster. He needs a good home with his own hens. I live near Idabel Oklahoma if yall know anyone who wants him let me know.

He has only one eye (this way when I got him) but is in good health
Hope you find him a home soon. Try posting him on Craigslist too,since he is a NN he should go fast.
Nice roo!

If everyone has 12 minutes of their lives to dedicate to these songs, please do! I love them!!!
Everybody do the Flop! what i would do to see everyone do this at the next dance!

And the song I actually downloaded to my iPad! I love it! @ 00:26 seconds, it gets good!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom